Thursday, March 06, 2014

An Introduction to the Dog Blogger

Considering this is my first dip in the ocean of bloggers, I'm very nervous about this post! First time for anything previously unexperienced can be nerve wrecking, right? But I, as I'm sure most of the readers here, have had a few exceptions to this unwritten rule. One of mine was when Ginny, my four legged best friend, came in to my life. I'd like to take a moment here and introduce you guys to my ever loyal companion, my love at first sight, Ginny.


Dog Blogger Ginny Paws


I want to tell you guys about how Ginny became a part of our family for my first post. My mom, a doctor, has always been a stickler for cleanliness. This and my parent's fear of dogs were the two biggest reasons why they didn't want to have a dog in the house. But stubborn as me and my little sister are, we brought home a thirty day old puppy sleeping on my palm to convince them. I think my parents fell in love with the innocence on her face, and obviously her size! Since that fateful day of acceptance, I think my parents can live a week without knowing about my whereabouts, but not for an hour without Ginny! This is the power of unconditional love, devotion and loyalty only an animal receiving the bare minimum has. Ginny turned five this February, and is undoubtedly the most loved and loving family member!

Ginny Paws as a puppy


Next, I have a surprise for you guys! All the posts following this one will be by Ginny herself! Through this blog, she wants to help her readers spoil their dogs to the best of their abilities! Dog care. grooming tips, dog adoption, dog training and any topic under the sun that make her selfless friends the centre of our focused attention for even fifteen minutes a day is time well spent in her opinion!

I welcome all animal lovers to what will hopefully be a pleasant and fun journey!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
-Will Rogers


4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! :)
    Looking forward to read more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shafiq! I almost blushed there ;P

      Delete
  2. ginny is lalloo master but cute

    ReplyDelete